It's the 21st Century
As never before, teachers, parents, students and staff have affordable
access to learning resources, collaboration tools and other useful
technology that can help everyone work better together building
and maintaining an activated school community.
Schoolnami.com is designed to help all school community stakeholders
leverage these opportunities into sustainable solutions that save
everyone time, money and grief getting the job done. And look
good doing it!
Getting the Job Done
In a nutshell.
- Improve academic achievement
- Improve student reading, math and critical thinking skills
- Meet local, state and federal performance goals & target
- Utilize technology to enhance instruction
- Increase technology literacy for teachers, students, parents
- Increase the amount and quality of learning time at school
and at home
- Develop innovative teaching methods and team-teaching strategies
- Facilitate parent-teacher-student communication and collaboration
- Create sustainable peer-support and mentoring programs
- Incorporate technology to improve operational efficiency and
quality of work
- Eliminate unnecessary paper consumption and handling
- Eliminate unnecessary repetitive, labor-intensive, manual
- Empower parents, PTA/PTO, Booster Clubs and volunteer service
- Provide parents and students with convenient access to
home study resources
- Facilitate group management, fundraising and community
Getting the Most Out of What You've Got
Use Schoolnami.com to learn about information, resources and technology
that can help you accomplish personal performance goals and community-wide
Learning Resources & Independent Study Tools
Use these learning resource pages in conjunction with classroom,
after-school enrichment, intervention and home study programs.
- Learning Resources & Study Tools
is a gateway to interactive math exercises, language arts resources,
study tools and research references.
- Personal Worksheets are interactive
PDF math worksheets and printable references that can be used
on a computer without the need for internet access.
Technology for Daily Living
Explore these pages to learn about the technology "around
you" at home, school and work. Learn about the free tools and
resources that can help everyone work better.
Putting the Right Pieces Together
If the terms, concepts and acronyms of technology leave you dazed
and/or confused, we can help you sort it all out. Whether you need
specialized expertise to work with existing staff or a qualified
team to take charge of an entire project, we know how to get the
job done on time, on spec and on budget.
Resource Development Services & Support
Contact us if you need help with
your technology integration project or educational enrichment initiatives.
Incorporate technology into classroom, after-school enrichment,
intervention and home study programs
- Computer and technology training
- Essential skills: word processor, spreadsheet, presentation,
- Best practices: using web browsers, email, social media,
user accounts, passwords
- Understand the opportunities of Open Source, SaaS, PDF and
- Grade-level planning tools
- Independent learning resources & study tools
- Implement sustainable peer-support and mentoring programs
Create a computer lab
- Computer setup, networking, technical support
- Content development, software selection & curriculum integration
- Training workshops, resource development
Increase operational efficiency & personal productivity
- Eliminate unnecessary copying-routing-distribution of paper
reports, forms, spreadsheets, notices and other documents
- Streamline meeting management for councils, committees, PTA
and other working groups
- Centralize calendar management, resource scheduling, group
- Streamline documentation: managing meeting notices, agendas,
Please visit the Resource Development
Services page for more details about school community solution
services for the 21st century.
Questions? Comments? Suggestions?
- Contact us via the short web
form if you have an initial question about a project.
- To provide a more detailed description of your project goals
and requirements, please download, complete and return the Request
For Comment (This is a PDF eForm requiring
Adobe Reader 7 or higher.)
If you are curious about the origin of the Schoolnami name, please
top of page
Solutions begin with Personal Empowerment
Engage the audience by providing easy-to-use, convenient,
affordable access to the resources people need when they need
- Instructional material and project resources for teachers
- Home study tools & learning resources for students
- Research references, technology tips-tricks-tutorials
Achievement depends on Group Enablement
Mobilize the troops with the right tools and resources that
simplify the act of participating.
- Collaboration tools for managing school councils, committees,
PTA and other working groups
- Grade-level information and resource sharing for teachers
- Fundraiser management tools and resource
Website Links: Links to other websites are listed as a convenience
to assist visitors in locating information on topics that might
be of interest to them. While best efforts are made to maintain
links only to reputable and reliable resources, Schoolnami.com cannot
attest to the accuracy of information provided by linked sites.
Linking to a web site does not constitute an endorsement by Schoolnami.com
of the sponsors of the site nor the products presented on the external
site. Links to obsolete and inappropriate sites will be removed
as soon as we become aware of the situation.